After binge watching TVF Pitchers Season-2 for last 5 hours non-stop, here are some of the memorable parts (sorry, I would not like to give any gyan on the same).
- “With your domination and our Innovation” – alliance of large offline player with online venture adds credibility and valuation to the online player.
- “What brought you here won’t take you there.”
- Chase the right North Star metrics. Not all metrics are equally important.
- You will hear 1000 “No”s in your life. It is that single “Yes” that matters.
- “Culture and passion” cannot be copied by competitors.
- Unlike a MNC, in a startup the work does not end when the day ends rather the day ends when the work ends.
- “Even Apple needs marketing”
- Unicorn banne ke liye gadhe ko bhi ba.. bana padta hai. (On using Micro-Influencers).
- Mentor (Bhatti)’s advice was good, but it was also not fool proof. Hope every founder has a Bhatti to look up to for advice.